WaterStep's new water curriculum
educates students about the impact of safe water.
Teach your students about the world water crisis and how they can make a difference with the Quench Water Curriculum. These standards-based lessons teach your students facts about water and how it effects life on our planet. Pair the curriculum with a shoe drive and provide your students with a community service opportunity that supports water projects around the world.
Fill out the form to the right to download your free version of Quench. If you are not receiving our confirmation email with a link to download, be sure to check your Junk folder.
- Four easy-to-use lessons for grades 3-5 and 9-12
- Written by teachers
- Standards Based/Cross-Curricular
- Differentiated Tasks/ECE/ELL
- Extension: Community Connections-Program Service Learning
- Dual-Language - Translated curriculum available for Spanish speakers
- Interactive activities for each lesson with helpful educational links
- Gives students an international perspective