Empowering an entire community with the gift of sustainable, safe water while on a mission trip is a rewarding experience. You have the power to impact the lives of thousands and join the fight against the world water crisis!
- Training in hand pump repair, health and hygiene education, and water purification systems will arm your team with the tools and knowledge to implement a sustainable solution.
- WaterStep’s M-100 chlorinator is small enough to fit into a carry-on suitcase but powerful enough to provide safe water free of waterborne pathogens to 10,000 people a day.
- Beyond the M-100, WaterStep offers other tools such as a water pic that indicates pasteurization and a pump pressure plate to better utilize pumps already in place.
When you join WaterStep in the field, you will be addressing one of today’s most pressing problems.
- The World Health Organization states that every year more than 3.4 million people die as a result of waterborne diseases, making it the leading cause of death around the world.
- Many women around the world walk up to 6 miles every day carrying heavy water buckets to water sources that may or may not be safe.
- Countless hospitals, schools, orphanages, and villages around the world not only lack clean water, but also the health and hygiene education to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
When a community is in need of a hand pump repair, health and hygiene education, or a complete water purification system, WaterStep will arm your team with the tools and knowledge to implement a sustainable solution in a community.
Contact WaterStep for more details about how we present a turn key solution to your community development needs.