RUN ON BEHALF OF WATERSTEP AT THE 2017 KDF MINI/MARATHON ON APRIL 29
WaterStep has been selected as a one of the official charities for the 2017 Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon and miniMarathon on Saturday, April 29, 2017. Athletes of every sport and fitness level know the importance of water. Hydration can make or break you on race day, especially when participating in endurance activities. As an official charity, race participants can run, or walk, on behalf of WaterStep, supporting safe water projects around the world. Go the extra mile and give the gift of safe water to a child in the developing world.
To make a General Donation, visit https://runsignup.com/Race/23401/Charity/3582 and click DONATE
To register as a FUNDRASIER for WaterStep, complete the following instructions:
1. Register for the race at http://derbyfestivalmarathon.com/
2. Follow these instructions
- Sign into Run Sign UP with your login and password
- Go to your profile
- Click My Registered Races
- Click Manage Registration
- Click Fundraiser (left handed side bar)
- Click button for Become A Fundraiser
- Make sure to check WaterStep as your charity
- Publicize your personal URL on Social Media to raise funds
For Suggestions on how to raise money through running and doing what you love or what is challenging – contact Tomara Brown at Tomara.Brown@waterstep.org
Every dollar counts! Go the extra mile and give safe water to a child in the developing world.