Make your steps count.
Want to be healthier? Not sure where to start? Do you want to save lives with safe water?
Participate with WaterStep in the upcoming spring Triple Crown and Kentucky Derby mini /marathon race, to achieve your goals to get in shape and make a difference in the world. By racing with WaterStep, you not only benefit yourself by becoming a better athlete, but you also get the opportunity to provide funding for safe water in developing countries.
When you register, you commit to saving lives!
Make Your Steps Count Program
Sign up for this rewarding program for some great benefits! The $50 registration fee will get you a race t-shirt and waive your race fee. The $50 also covers professional training at the Training Studio – which is a $100 value!
Training - Training Studio will expand your fitness level to be finish line fit! The program is designed for people, of all fitness levels and ability, to achieve their fitness goal. Whether you’re a walker, beginner, or advanced runner we can push you toward personal goals you never knew existed. For more information about how training has been done in the past visit the Training Group Run 2012 page to get an idea of how they have provided training in the past.
- 14 Week training ($100 value)
- Education classes , email tips
- 14 week running / walking program
- Nutrition, hydration and injury prevention
Fundraising - Individuals will guide you through the fundraising process so that saving lives with safe water is easier. Fundraising packet, personal fundraising web page, and one-on-one guidance are all provided to help you succeed. The benefits outlined below will be awarded based on the amount of money each runner raises.
- You will receive one-on-one support calls
- You will be recognized at WaterStep’s Gala in the fall
- Race fee waived for the Triple Crown. The dates for the Triple Crown are:
- February 22: Anthem 5K Fitness Classic
- March 8: RodesCity Run 10K
- March 22: Papa John’s 10 Miler
- Race fee waived for Mini Marathon. This year’s Kentucky Derby Mini Marathon will take place Saturday, April 19th. It is a 13.1-mile or 26. 1 – mile race that begins at Main and Floyd streets in downtown Louisville and finishes at Preston and Witherspoon streets.
- Races waived for Mini and Triple Crown
- Race fee waived for Mini
Contact Julie Mattingly if you are interested: